Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
Types of Data Collected:
- Personal Data (e.g., email address, name, etc.)
- Usage Data (e.g., pages visited, time spent on pages, etc.)
- Tracking & Cookies Data
Use of Data
The Trend Times uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To provide customer support
- To monitor the usage of our service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data in the belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of The Trend Times
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our service (“Service Providers”), to provide the service on our behalf, to perform service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our service is used.
Links to Other Sites
Our service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click a third-party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).